Breaking News

At least two children were killed in raids on Saada province as UN special envoy arrives in Sanaa for peace talks.


From Al Jazeera Reports:
It was what everyone here dreaded - two dead children

After sifting through a home turned to rubble, rescue workers finally found the bodies of three-year-old Nabil and new-born baby girl Sumood.
Just moments earlier on Saturday, a Saudi-UAE military alliance, which has been carrying out air attacks on Yemen since March 2015, bombed their home in Saada province's Marran district, an impoverished area less than 40km from oil-rich Saudi Arabia, footage sent to Al Jazeera by Houthi rebels appeared to show."These were civilians, they were little kids," said one of the rescuers, as their lifeless bodies lay strewn next to him on a rock.What was their guilt, why were they killed?" said another, who managed to rescue other members of their family after the devastating attack.

Local news channel Saada News reported that the children were from an internally displaced family who had recently relocated to Marran after their home was previously destroyed.

But in what has become the norm for millions of Yemenis, families have had to repeatedly resettle when the sounds of planes pass overhead and bombs dropping intensify.
Continue your Reading by clicking here>> READ MORE

No comments

Disclaimer: Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated. www.blacksundiamondblognews.com reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.